Is there a story behind your screen name?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
SandiSAHM

Is there a story behind your screen name?

Post by SandiSAHM »

Some of your screen names are easy to figure out: Frugalmom, for instance, is a frugal mom. And Floridacatlover, LittleMiss, JackieLou, kind of easy. Some of you though... there must be a story?

And also... Does anyone know if Rinty is okay?
MackerelCat

Re: Is there a story behind your screen name?

Post by MackerelCat »

I hope Rinty is okay. She's had a hard year.

My screen name is a homage to our deceased cat, who was a big, gorgeous orange mackerel tabby, and my last name starts with Mc, so MackerelCat and Mackie (for short) it is.
Mackie
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Mine is just a variation of my real name
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

Mine is pretty easy. The dogs pretty much decides what goes around here or who gets the best chair and most of the time it is not me! They let me share so all is good. Lol
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

My screen name was created out of my love for logic problems; however, have been told by others, it's actually the way I live my life . . . logically.
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

MackerelCat wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:31 pm I hope Rinty is okay. She's had a hard year.

My screen name is a homage to our deceased cat, who was a big, gorgeous orange mackerel tabby, and my last name starts with Mc, so MackerelCat and Mackie (for short) it is.
This was such a learning experience! I had no idea there was a name for the striped pattern on tabby cats.