Daily Check in June 14, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check in June 14, 2021

Post by floridacatlover »

Mrscreative wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:18 am Good morning beautiful people,

I went to get my second Pfizer shot this morning and so far I am not experiencing any side effects. I am so grateful to have this behind me and returning to a more normal life. I also picked up a few groceries we are completely out of in person. It’s been months since I did this and it felt good to select my own produce.

I finally made the decision to call my medical oncologist’s nurse and discuss the adverse side effects I seem to be experiencing from my medication. She was very understanding and said she would email the oncologist a report. Hopefully I will hear back later today or possibly tomorrow. I have given this medication a really good trial but it seems to be adversely affecting my quality of life. I am willing to try another aromatase inhibitor as honestly I don’t think I can carry on with the current situation. My appointment with the medical oncologist has been deferred twice and I am now having a phone consultation with him three months later than originally scheduled. I have an appointment with the radiation oncologist next week and had blood work last Friday and was trying to hold off until I received those results. But after experiencing two almost full fledged anxiety attacks ( rapid heart beat, shallow breathing, dizziness) over some very minor issues last week I am not willing to wait longer.

Christmas Trees so happy your husband’s appointment has been bumped up!

No need to water the garden and flowers today as we had a shower last night. I am going to do some vacuuming and hopefully take in a nice long walk, but have to remain home to wait for the phone call.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Creative
I’m glad that you got your second Pfizer!
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Hello all,

I have my flag out for flag day...but it isn't waving ...need a breeze.
Something made an attempt to break into the coop but didn't make it...the fiance is to bring my repaired live trap back today...he is also bringing a load of firewood. He is cutting up and dealing with a fallen wild cherry tree. This means I will be stacking wood this week :shock: I will do it in the early morning or late afternoon to beat the heat.

I have house chores to do and need to think about what to cook....nothing sounds good. Maybe chicken tetrazzini.
Not much going on, which is not a bad thing LOL

JCKitty
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

floridacatlover wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:31 am Good news! I will pray for your DH.
Thanks Florida. I appreciate it so much.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Jackielou wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:35 amGreat news.
Thanks Jackie.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Mrscreative wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:18 am Good morning beautiful people,

I went to get my second Pfizer shot this morning and so far I am not experiencing any side effects. I am so grateful to have this behind me and returning to a more normal life. I also picked up a few groceries we are completely out of in person. It’s been months since I did this and it felt good to select my own produce.

I finally made the decision to call my medical oncologist’s nurse and discuss the adverse side effects I seem to be experiencing from my medication. She was very understanding and said she would email the oncologist a report. Hopefully I will hear back later today or possibly tomorrow. I have given this medication a really good trial but it seems to be adversely affecting my quality of life. I am willing to try another aromatase inhibitor as honestly I don’t think I can carry on with the current situation. My appointment with the medical oncologist has been deferred twice and I am now having a phone consultation with him three months later than originally scheduled. I have an appointment with the radiation oncologist next week and had blood work last Friday and was trying to hold off until I received those results. But after experiencing two almost full fledged anxiety attacks ( rapid heart beat, shallow breathing, dizziness) over some very minor issues last week I am not willing to wait longer.

Christmas Trees so happy your husband’s appointment has been bumped up!

No need to water the garden and flowers today as we had a shower last night. I am going to do some vacuuming and hopefully take in a nice long walk, but have to remain home to wait for the phone call.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Creative
Thanks Creative. Your side effects sound awful. There must be another drug they can suggest.
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:15 pm Thanks Creative. Your side effects sound awful. There must be another drug they can suggest.
Yes I certainly think so. I have never had anxiety issues in the past.

Creative