Daily Check in June 16, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
mbrudnic

Daily Check in June 16, 2021

Post by mbrudnic »

Good Morning fellow frugals,

Another pretty morning out. I got up and did my 30 minute walk. I fell like I need a nap, as usual.

I had to change my dental appointment, I got a reminder that it was in a month, when I will be on vacation. Whoops! Got it rescheduled.

I got a chapter read in my technical book. I still have not worked on the burp cloths. If I cut out the pattern, then I can trace it it on the fabric and then sew.

That is all I've got for this morning.

Have a great day,
Maggie
alliesmama4

Re: Daily Check in June 16, 2021

Post by alliesmama4 »

Good morning everyone. We too are having a lovely morning. Nothing much going on here other than the usual household things.

Have a good and frugal day everyone.
Janet Alliesmama
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Good morning fellow frugalites,

It seems I just may be making a habit of sleeping in, so I decided to enjoy my first cup of coffee without any distractions on the front deck. Loved it and will have to do that much more often.

Today there are just a few things that need doing so I will get those done and then just work on projects. It is supposed to be very warm today (in fact it is already pretty warm outside) so staying in is a great idea. Though sitting in the shade on the deck and working on projects also sounds interesting. We shall see what the day brings.

Other then that just like Janet the usual frugal happenings will be taking place on the old homestead. Nothing too exciting really.

My supper today will be the remains of the Crab pasta salad from Monday. Nothing really exciting. I believe we may go out for supper on Saturday. That will be the 3rd time since the start of this pandemic we will be eating somewhere other than home.

Everybody have a great day. Take care.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Jackielou wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:54 am Good morning fellow frugalites,

It seems I just may be making a habit of sleeping in, so I decided to enjoy my first cup of coffee without any distractions on the front deck. Loved it and will have to do that much more often.

Today there are just a few things that need doing so I will get those done and then just work on projects. It is supposed to be very warm today (in fact it is already pretty warm outside) so staying in is a great idea. Though sitting in the shade on the deck and working on projects also sounds interesting. We shall see what the day brings.

Other then that just like Janet the usual frugal happenings will be taking place on the old homestead. Nothing too exciting really.

My supper today will be the remains of the Crab pasta salad from Monday. Nothing really exciting. I believe we may go out for supper on Saturday. That will be the 3rd time since the start of this pandemic we will be eating somewhere other than home.

Everybody have a great day. Take care.
Jackie you and your DH are turning in to party animals...lol Enjoy getting out and allowing someone else to cook for a change. You deserve some time out letting someone else wait on you for a change.
Last edited by alliesmama4 on Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Janet Alliesmama
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Good late morning all,

This has turned into an upended week, the pregnant one (7 months) has been in and out of the womens center, premature labor pains probably from overdueing it but...this has been a difficult pregnancy from the start... I would like to request prayers for her and the baby.
She is not all that worried acting but has been told to take it easier. Has to go everyday for shots, monitoring and stress tests.

I have mainly been hanging around the house and doing stuff to stay busy and trying not to worry.

Not much else going on, will maybe update later.

JCKitty
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

jckitty wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:12 am Good late morning all,

This has turned into an upended week, the pregnant one (7 months) has been in and out of the womens center, premature labor pains probably from overdueing it but...this has been a difficult pregnancy from the start... I would like to request prayers for her and the baby.
She is not all that worried acting but has been told to take it easier. Has to go everyday for shots, monitoring and stress tests.

I have mainly been hanging around the house and doing stuff to stay busy and trying not to worry.

Not much else going on, will maybe update later.

JCKitty
Your daughter and her baby have my prayers.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/