Daily Check In June 19, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Daily Check In June 19, 2021

Post by alliesmama4 »

MackerelCat wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:15 pm Good Lord willing, we will pay it off in November. We are on track to do that, barring unforeseen disaster.
Yippee!!
Janet Alliesmama
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

alliesmama4 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:32 pm Sheila I have days like you are having. Best thing is to just go with the flow and nap.

Good luck with your presentation. You will do great. Must be important since all of the important people will be watching and listening. You go girl!
I also have those days. Today was not one, Glad I got out of the house and got involved.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Had a good crop today. I picked about 8 Black Cherokee tomatoes. They are so beautiful.

And a couple red Beefsteak. I picked those even they were not fully ripe. I have lost three of them so far to mold, so want to be proactive. They are so yummy.

Like i said almost makes summer tolerable. I keep marking down the days.

I usually look forward to the summer solstice and now can barely remember it. But at least that means the peak of the summer season is done, well not the heat though.