Daily Check In June 21, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In June 21, 2021

Post by clemencia2us »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:58 pm I can't thank everyone enough for all your prayers and good wishes. It means So much to me.
DH's surgery went well. They did wide margins around the site. They did the sentinel node removal..and did wide margins around the second site.
We will get the pathology report in a week to a week in a half.
I am SO relieved that this part is over.
They weren't sure this morning that they were going to keep him over night or release him, so I extended our hotel one more night ( tonight ). They decided to let him go home so..we are home. I just tucked him into bed..he was still a little loopy from the anesthesia. Cute...but he is six foot three and I am five foot four..so if he tips over...we are both going down..:)
Thank you all again.
Tons of love...Trees
Glad all went well!
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Didn't do laundry, but did accomplish a lot of other tasks I had been meaning to do.

I'm listening to my shows, doing computer stuff, so take a break and get things done. Does not really take that long.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:58 pm I can't thank everyone enough for all your prayers and good wishes. It means So much to me.
DH's surgery went well. They did wide margins around the site. They did the sentinel node removal..and did wide margins around the second site.
We will get the pathology report in a week to a week in a half.
I am SO relieved that this part is over.
They weren't sure this morning that they were going to keep him over night or release him, so I extended our hotel one more night ( tonight ). They decided to let him go home so..we are home. I just tucked him into bed..he was still a little loopy from the anesthesia. Cute...but he is six foot three and I am five foot four..so if he tips over...we are both going down..:)
Thank you all again.
Tons of love...Trees
So happy that all went well and you managed to get him safely tucked up at home. I hope all results from the pathology lab are good. I will keep the two of you in my thoughts and prayers.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/