Daily Check In June 24, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Daily Check In June 24, 2021

Post by alliesmama4 »

itspennyc wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:04 am There was an article about Missouri, an extremely conservative state and their rapidly increasing rates of COVID-19.

I am fully vaccinated, but there are now questions as to how much immunity I actually have due to my having leukemia.

Next week when I see my Doctor about the results of my bone marrow biopsy. I am asking her.

Penny
Penny I hope the bone marrow biospy has good results. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a good outcome.

Good idea to check in to your immunity due to your leukemia.
Janet Alliesmama
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Update:

The situation in Florida is horrifying....seeing it on the news and hearing the family members is heart breaking.

It has just started raining here, coming down easy and I hope we don't end up with high winds and flooding.
I have my laundry off the lines and put away. Good timing.

I stayed busy today but also took my time just letting things happen at their own pace...sometimes I just need to slow down. Dog was happy with all of his "mom time".

Tomorrow I will make noodles for the freezer and prep some peaches for the freezer or a cobbler. I still have raspberry pie so will probably freeze them. I thought about making them into a ready to bake pie for the freezer...we shall see.

The handyman/landscaping company that I have used for leaf removal came and cleaned off the roof of my garage today...looks so much better. I had a lot of sticks leaves and moss so it was badly needed.

JCKitty
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Just popping in for a quick hello. Good luck with your results Penny.
The Florida cold collapse is horrifying. Those poor people.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

http://chng.it/rj8Gz2h6mx

this is a petition we have started locally