CBD for arthritis?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
SandiSAHM

Re: CBD for arthritis?

Post by SandiSAHM »

No problem, I've read you long enough to trust a PM.

Times are changing; I had a minor surgical procedure last week and the anesthesiologist's questions have gotten way more interesting. He read over my list of meds - not too awful long :lol: - made sure I hadn't taken the Celebrex in 5 days because rules, and then asked me if I drank. Not a drop in over 18 years. Smoked? No. Marijuana? No. Prescribed or unprescribed medications not on the list? No - that's why I gave you a full list, so you'd know ALL the meds.

I wonder if people lie to them. Seems risky.
Sandy

Re: CBD for arthritis?

Post by Sandy »

SandiSAHM wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:24 pm No problem, I've read you long enough to trust a PM.

Times are changing; I had a minor surgical procedure last week and the anesthesiologist's questions have gotten way more interesting. He read over my list of meds - not too awful long :lol: - made sure I hadn't taken the Celebrex in 5 days because rules, and then asked me if I drank. Not a drop in over 18 years. Smoked? No. Marijuana? No. Prescribed or unprescribed medications not on the list? No - that's why I gave you a full list, so you'd know ALL the meds.

I wonder if people lie to them. Seems risky.
I'm at an age where my honesty about what goes into my body sometimes gets embarrassing, lol. My last endoscopy, the anesthesiologist was as complete as yours in his questioning but paid a price when he was treated to an abridged version of my lifetime "vices" :lol: Drinking? Rarely, and none in 15+ years. Smoking? Never (and before he could ask I included marijuana). I had already provided my list of meds but kept remembering OTC ones taken even once or twice in the past year (by then I'd had a minor sedative thru my IV :D).

I go tomorrow to a Retinologist in Ft. Smith (yep, none closer) because two weeks ago my eye doc detected possible "issues" during my yearly dilated check-up. Trying to stay relaxed since an increase in anxiety and bp is never going to make me a happy girl :roll: