Daily Check in July 14, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check in July 14, 2021

Post by MackerelCat »

Good morning, all. It's extremely humid today, as we already had our morning thunderstorm. It's supposed to be stormy for the next two weeks. My sinuses are complaining as it is.

My little dog with all the allergies has been showing signs of Benedryl overload, so we cut back her dose and I cut it out completely today. Her face is going to be more itchy, but she should calm down and not be panting all the time. She doesn't need medication induced anxiety on top of thunderstorms.

Hope everyone has a peaceful day.
Mackie
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Hello all,
Maggie I think your battleship trip sounds great.
FloridaCat, it has been so wet here, the weather dude says we are having the 5th wettest summer in recorded weather history....today we have some sun and no rain yet. I need to mow but really can't until it dries a bit.

I slept decently last night, but having a hard time motivating this AM.
Running the vacuum and possibly the floor cleaner, probably the duster will be used.
Not much happening around here today. I was able to hang laundry outside so that is a plus. :lol:
Off to get something done.

JCKitty
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

Not a good day. LeAnn had to be put back on ventilator this morning. Dr said there is a chance she may not be able to get off as they had the highest setting on the biPap machine and it wasn’t working for her. Just have to believe there is hope.
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

(((Owned)))< praying for all of you.

JCKitty
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

ownedbydogs wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:30 pm Not a good day. LeAnn had to be put back on ventilator this morning. Dr said there is a chance she may not be able to get off as they had the highest setting on the biPap machine and it wasn’t working for her. Just have to believe there is hope.
I am praying hard for you and LeAnn. You have had such a difficult 2020-2021, Owned. (((Hugs)))
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

ownedbydogs wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:30 pm Not a good day. LeAnn had to be put back on ventilator this morning. Dr said there is a chance she may not be able to get off as they had the highest setting on the biPap machine and it wasn’t working for her. Just have to believe there is hope.
So sorry to hear this. Will put in my request for some divine intervention for you and your daughter. {{HUGS}}