Daily Check in July 20, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
jckitty

Re: Daily Check in July 20, 2021

Post by jckitty »

Hello all,

Owned, I continue to pray for you and yours....

I slept in because I stayed up really late reading the best book I have had in a really long time. It was a heavy read but so good....The Education Of Dixie Dupree.

I have been out mowing this morning until trouble struck...Was trying to get the front acre done and it started making a funny noise so I immediately shut the blades off and brought it to the garage ...long story short... the blade fell off in the driveway! Ei Yi Yi....and you all know how I feel about mowing anyway.
Took a picture of the blade in the drive and have texted it to the fiance. The first thing he is going to ask is what did I hit...and I can honestly say this time....absolutely nothing.

This late afternoon I will go to dads and get my other mower, I will finish it tonight. I am too frustrated right now.

I will do house chores and read for a bit.

JCKitty
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

ownedbydogs wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:18 am Got the latest report on LeAnn and they have admitted they don’t know why her oxegen keeps bottoming out if they reduce the oxygen from the ventilator. She is on 100% this morning. Talked about trac and sending her to speciality hospital, but this morning her dr said it would be another week or so before they decided. She actually has the dr she sees outside of the hospital. She has been on the ventilator since July 3 and it is hard to think ahead what will be coming. Prayers please.
Of course!
SandiSAHM

Post by SandiSAHM »

floridacatlover wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:10 am I didn’t sleep great last night. At 3 a.m. I thought I heard the doorbell.
That would bug me.

A few weeks after we moved here, at around 2:30 a.m. the doorbell (and the dog reacting to the doorbell) woke us out of a sound sleep. Looked out the window... it was a police officer.

Turned out that when DH had come home, he either didn't hit the garage door button right or something was blocking the sensor, as our garage door was wide open. The officer, on his nightly rounds, decided it was best to tell us, as things can "disappear" out of open garages here.

Thanked him profusely. Took inventory in the a.m.; everything was still out there. Whew!
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Update:

DD came on her lunch break and I got the other mower from dads...yard is now mowed and I am bathed, lotioned and potioned...clothes are in the washer....so weird that we have had so much rain and yet I was covered with dust by the time I finished.
I had a quick burger for a late lunch, thinking a big salad and some tetrazzini for supper.
I have a chuck roast thawing in the fridge for tomorrows cooking, I will probably do it in the crockpot. Hopefully I will have some bits and pieces leftover from the meal to make some hash...

I am tired this afternoon, too late for a nap so will power thru.
Might make me a frappachino...for a pick me up.

JCKitty
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

ownedbydogs wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:18 am Got the latest report on LeAnn and they have admitted they don’t know why her oxegen keeps bottoming out if they reduce the oxygen from the ventilator. She is on 100% this morning. Talked about trac and sending her to speciality hospital, but this morning her dr said it would be another week or so before they decided. She actually has the dr she sees outside of the hospital. She has been on the ventilator since July 3 and it is hard to think ahead what will be coming. Prayers please.
Owned so sorry to hear about LeAnn. Will keep her and you in my thoughts and prayers.. (( hug))..
Janet Alliesmama