Daily Check in July 20, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ownedbydogs

Re: Daily Check in July 20, 2021

Post by ownedbydogs »

Got the latest report on LeAnn and they have admitted they don’t know why her oxegen keeps bottoming out if they reduce the oxygen from the ventilator. She is on 100% this morning. Talked about trac and sending her to speciality hospital, but this morning her dr said it would be another week or so before they decided. She actually has the dr she sees outside of the hospital. She has been on the ventilator since July 3 and it is hard to think ahead what will be coming. Prayers please.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

ownedbydogs wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:18 am Got the latest report on LeAnn and they have admitted they don’t know why her oxegen keeps bottoming out if they reduce the oxygen from the ventilator. She is on 100% this morning. Talked about trac and sending her to speciality hospital, but this morning her dr said it would be another week or so before they decided. She actually has the dr she sees outside of the hospital. She has been on the ventilator since July 3 and it is hard to think ahead what will be coming. Prayers please.
I am continuing to pray for you and LeAnn. (((Hugs))

Different situation but my friend’s wife was on a ventilator for 85 days and is now off it. So there is always hope.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

ownedbydogs wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:18 am Got the latest report on LeAnn and they have admitted they don’t know why her oxegen keeps bottoming out if they reduce the oxygen from the ventilator. She is on 100% this morning. Talked about trac and sending her to speciality hospital, but this morning her dr said it would be another week or so before they decided. She actually has the dr she sees outside of the hospital. She has been on the ventilator since July 3 and it is hard to think ahead what will be coming. Prayers please.
I will continue to pray for LeAnn and your family.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I slept very late this morning. I didn’t get up until 7:30. I have been trying to get things done. I did get the garbage and trash out. I had a lot. I started a denim dress wash.

I watched the space launch of Bezos.

Other than this not much is new here.

Penny
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Will pray for her recovery
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning all

Slept okay. Got up about 9. Did have strange dreams.

The temps went down yesterday. A very mild cool front blew in. A little overcast today. Might get rain.

The COD insisted on doing the lawn yesterday and he did it! Made him drink Pedialyte while he was out there. Made him dinner with a big salad.

Today have to do the usual. Sweeping and mopping. And go to the store to buy milk and oatmeal. I've been trying to eat oatmeal for breakfast.

Plan on starting to going walking again.

Have a great day!!