are you still wearing you mask???

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
icfrugal1

are you still wearing you mask???

Post by icfrugal1 »

DH and I are wearing ours.

where we live, its a suggestion (not a mandate) to wear it, even if you have had your shot.

I was in the bank today, I thanked the young (to me LOL) cashier for wearing her mask. She said that she is wearing it for her grandparents.

I don't think that there will be a shutdown again, because the government is trying to open everything up again. but I'm going to be very cautious.

Sadly, I don't think that this is over.

What are your thoughts?
IC
mbrudnic

Re: are you still wearing you mask???

Post by mbrudnic »

I admit I am not. but I still try to maintain distance and wash my hands a lot when I am out. But I would not dare ask others why they are wearing one. I have witnessed other being asked. I find that rude.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

When I am entering crowded places where no one gives you space I am wearing mine. We are no longer made to wear them, but until I know for sure we are relatively safe with this Delta and the Lambda variants I am erring on the caution side.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I have not been wearing a mask and I will continue to not wear a mask outdoors. Indoors, I’ll evaluate the situation given that our numbers are rising.A few days ago at Publix there was almost no one in the store (Monday morning) so I didn’t wear my mask.

I’m going to Starbucks with two friends today. Since the pandemic we have used the outdoor tables. But this week is very hot so if we stay inside I’ll wear my mask to order and then take it off with two friends, all of us fully vaccinated.
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

When I am outdoors I have stopped wearing a mask, but anytime I need to go somewhere indoors, most definitely and I don't care who looks at me funny. I'm going to play it safe rather than sorry.
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

I don't wear mine outdoors. I do wear it in a store if I see anyone . IF the store seems empty I will pull it down.
I am still washing my hands and using sanitizers.

JCKitty