LeAnn Elizabeth

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ownedbydogs

LeAnn Elizabeth

Post by ownedbydogs »

The journey is over for LeAnn. Wednesday we were told there was no hope for her recovery and we signed papers for DNR. 2 hrs ago dr called and said her heart had stopped. She had been sick all her life and now is free to join her Dad . She will be missed.
Jackielou

Re: LeAnn Elizabeth

Post by Jackielou »

ownedbydogs wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:59 pm The journey is over for LeAnn. Wednesday we were told there was no hope for her recovery and we signed papers for DNR. 2 hrs ago dr called and said her heart had stopped. She had been sick all her life and now is free to join her Dad . She will be missed.
Ownedbydogs, my heart goes out to you and your family. I will continue to remember LeAnn and all the rest of you in my prayers.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

OMG - I am so sorry Owned. Big hug to you. :(
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

ownedbydogs wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:59 pm The journey is over for LeAnn. Wednesday we were told there was no hope for her recovery and we signed papers for DNR. 2 hrs ago dr called and said her heart had stopped. She had been sick all her life and now is free to join her Dad . She will be missed.
So sorry Owned. I will send up prayers for you and your family.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I am so sorry, Owned. You and your family are in my prayers. Lean on your family to help you. Yes, LeAnn is with her dad. From what I’ve read on the forum over the years, I know that you and your husband were (and are) wonderful parents. (((Hugs)))
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

Owned,

I'm so sorry for your loss. May God look after you both as you go on different journeys.