LeAnn Elizabeth

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
frugalmom

Re: LeAnn Elizabeth

Post by frugalmom »

ownedbydogs wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:59 pm The journey is over for LeAnn. Wednesday we were told there was no hope for her recovery and we signed papers for DNR. 2 hrs ago dr called and said her heart had stopped. She had been sick all her life and now is free to join her Dad . She will be missed.
Oh soooo sorry for your loss and pain. (((HUGS TO YOU))). May she rest in peace and be surrounded with love in heaven!
jgomez1002

Post by jgomez1002 »

The journey is over for LeAnn. Wednesday we were told there was no hope for her recovery and we signed papers for DNR. 2 hrs ago dr called and said her heart had stopped. She had been sick all her life and now is free to join her Dad . She will be missed.

I am so sorry. You and your entire family have my condolences.

Regards,
JGomez
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

Owned, you have my deepest sympathy. Prayers for peace and love to surround you and yours.
Patty
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

Thank you all. We had hope as there was so many times over the years that they didn’t think she would survive, that it was a shock. She was difficult to live with with her bipolar and her numerous other medical issues, but she was loved very much by family.