LeAnn Elizabeth

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ChristmasTrees

Re: LeAnn Elizabeth

Post by ChristmasTrees »

ownedbydogs wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:59 pm The journey is over for LeAnn. Wednesday we were told there was no hope for her recovery and we signed papers for DNR. 2 hrs ago dr called and said her heart had stopped. She had been sick all her life and now is free to join her Dad . She will be missed.
Owned, I am so sorry for your heartbreaking loss. May she Rest In Peace with her Dad. I pray God watches over you and comforts you.
Trees
Beverley

Post by Beverley »

I am so sorry to hear about LeeAnn. She and her dad are now flying with the angels. May God bless you as you go through yet another difficult journey.

Bev
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Owned,
I am so sorry to hear of your families loss.
I will continue to pray for your family and will pray Gods comfort for all.

JCKitty
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Owned, I am so sorry. (((hugs)))
Mackie
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

by ownedbydogs » Sat Jul 24, 2021 12:59 pm

The journey is over for LeAnn. Wednesday we were told there was no hope for her recovery and we signed papers for DNR. 2 hrs ago dr called and said her heart had stopped. She had been sick all her life and now is free to join her Dad . She will be missed.
I am so sorry, my condolences to you and your entire family.

Penny
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Owned I am so sorry to hear this. May your cherished memories bring you comfort.

Many Hugs,
Creative