Daily Check In July 25, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check In July 25, 2021

Post by MackerelCat »

It's hot here today. I gave the dogs a bath, then showered and washed my hair, and spent a few hours stitching up a new slipcover for the big ottoman in the den. Need to finish some laundry.

I don't have to cook for my lunches today because there are plenty of leftovers. Nice to have a day off.

Hope everyone has a lovely evening.
Mackie
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Update

Finished a weeks worth of work on the rug. I am putting it away for a bit and will work on other projects so I don't get bored with it. I plan on doing other projects this week.

I also got a call from a friend and will be heading out to pick raspberries after supper. Yum lovely raspberry jam for the winter. I will see what I can pick in an hour and a half.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

clemencia2us wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:57 pm My sister is still in the hospital. Probably be there a few more days.

Her body is not releasing the fluids. She has congestive heart failure and if she does not eat right or stick to her meds - this happens.

And she is on the verge of dementia or Alzheimers - doesn't remember things.

Like just now texted that she weighs too much now and needs to start walking to work it off.

She forgets that it is the fluids that her body is retaining. They have drained about 5 lbs of fluids so far.
Clem...hope she is able to leave the hospital soon.