Daily Check In July 26, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Daily Check In July 26, 2021

Post by alliesmama4 »

Patty good to see you are working towards some goals. Things are not easy but a lot of it depends on how you work towards them I think counseling and PT are great options.. Take it easy and stay cool.
Janet Alliesmama
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Wolf good to hear from you. Sorry you are having back problems. Hope things will get better with time.
Janet Alliesmama
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Good to see you Wolf...
ugh on the back issues and for Patty also. I have had sciatica

Patty, I hope your therapy and PT work wonders for you.

I sometimes wonder if therapy wouldn't be good for most of us.... sometimes grief over the things of the past and missing my parents makes me feel like I might need some.

As Wolf said the humidity and heat today is awful and according the weather dude says will last all week. I am parked in the house in the AC...I have a loaf of bread baking and have decided the weeds can wait.

and yes Clem, I do think getting older has a lot to with it for me....
JCKitty
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

well we had a young person in our county pass away - 25 years old. I was informed that it was from COVID!

A town - our county seat - had to close access to its city offices. Too many employees testing positive. Ugh - here we go again. :shock:
Beverley

Post by Beverley »

Good afternoon,

After dealing with fatigue over the weekend I have been much better today. I am trying to figure out the cause and how to treat it. I am focusing on my diet. Today I am counting the spoons I have had availabe to use today and trying to use them wisely. I have a few left to use this afternoon. I hate living this way. I have things I need to do and want to do but when the fatigue strikes I am practically immobile. All I can do is take it day by day. My robo-vacs help tremendously. Today I have been able to do laundry and dishes which piled up. Also changed the sheets and made the bed. Mopped one of the bathrooms. I really hope I can do as well tomorrow because I need to work on my state taxes.

We have some cloud cover today so not quite as hot. However triple digits Thursday and Friday, the days I am scheduled to work. I hope I can handle it.

DS's friend brought his dog over today so we have had a doggy playday. They love it!

Take care everyone.

Bev
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

Good Afternoon,
Nursing a burn on my thumb. Stupid.

But just finished my dinner at home. I have a support group meeting at 7 PM.

Got a text from DS2 asking if he can stay here this week. He said he'd leave about 5:30 AM and get back about 10 PM. He will come tomorrow night. He is working a High school band camp south and live 90 minutes north of me. Of course he can stay.

Have a great day,
Maggie