Daily Check In July 26, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In July 26, 2021

Post by clemencia2us »

But I still hate summer!!!
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Got. It. Done. A few weeks ago when I mowed in the morning it was not bad but today was very tiring. No clouds so that was the difference I guess. Here we have two more months of very hot weather. For many places September starts cooling off but not here in central Florida. I’m taking a break and will sweep the driveway and see if I’m up to doing anything else.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

clemencia2us wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:40 am But I still hate summer!!!
Clem my friend.. I hear you!!
Janet Alliesmama
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Clem,
as much as I dislike winter extreme cold and dreariness.... this weather is starting to run a very close second.
I have been out trying to weed and run the weed eater...OMG the humidity and heat are just awful. I am taking a break and then will try to do some more. I am about to the point where I feel like giving up.

JCKitty
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

It was 82 F. here by 9:30 am, and the humidity is horrible.

I was awake around 3:30 am myself. I let Lily Dog sleep on the bed with us and she had my legs pretzeled up. She did move over when I got up to use the bathroom. She has been very needy lately and scratches at the door in the middle of the night.

One of my co-workers is out today, so I am answering a lot of phone calls.

Hope everyone has a peaceful day.
Mackie
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I have been busy this morning, I helped a friend shop for school supplies, we quickly checked off the list she had.

Then she went to get a few things. As long as I was in the store I picked up a bottle of eye drops.

When I got home I cooked my Italian sweet sausage, and made sauce to go with it. I am cooking ravioli today. Then I will freeze the rest of the sauce in one serving portions.

I also unloaded the dishwasher, I put all the dishwasher dishes into it. There weren’t many.

I have a few hand dishes to do once I cook dinner.

Penny