can y'all help with my change. org petition?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ChristmasTrees

Re: can y'all help with my change. org petition?

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Signed.
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Clem, I signed for ya. Libraries are so important to communities - and so much more than a place to borrow books. My library is a lifeline for me in many ways - and was even a way to help me make a bit of extra money (online surveys) before I could get internet here at home.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

ChristmasTrees wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:33 amSigned.
thank you!
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

HappyDaze wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:53 pm Clem, I signed for ya. Libraries are so important to communities - and so much more than a place to borrow books. My library is a lifeline for me in many ways - and was even a way to help me make a bit of extra money (online surveys) before I could get internet here at home.
they sure are. So many folks depend on it for other services besides checking out books. And then they have summer programs for kids too.

They have public wifi that you can use from your vehicle outside. Our city park has it also.

Thank you for signing.
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

Done!
Patty