can y'all help with my change. org petition?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

can y'all help with my change. org petition?

Post by clemencia2us »

https://www.change.org/p/poteet-city-council-save-the-poteet-public-library?recruiter=1049615686&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial&utm_term=tap_basic_share&recruited_by_id=855010a0-64b0-11ea-9b3c-b515b4d133bd&utm_content=fht-30090674-en-us%3A0
floridacatlover

Re: can y'all help with my change. org petition?

Post by floridacatlover »

I signed to help you and your town, Clem.

I can relate because my old Massachusetts hometown struggled to keep its library open. I don’t know the status now. It was small with limited hours but something.

My area has a network of good libraries but in the past during economic downturns, that is one of the things targeted - I’m sure because “they” know it will create a response by the public.

I even have my library in my Will.
GMPG54

Post by GMPG54 »

DONE!!
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

I tried, but I think because I don't live in the United States it won't let me. Says error sending signature each time I try.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Thank you alll!!!
jgomez1002

Post by jgomez1002 »

I signed. I think public libraries are one of the greatest assets a town can have. My public library is awesome and I miss going and spending time there. My DH and I road trip across the country regularly and we have stopped at libraries across the country to use their wifi and get info on the local area. Libraries even the playing field. You have access to resources without owning the materials.

Regards,
JGomez