Daily Check In July 29, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Daily Check In July 29, 2021

Post by Jackielou »

alliesmama4 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:16 pm Jackie if you get a new fridge look at the ones with the freezer on the bottom. My SIL talked me in to it many years ago. My last two fridges had the freezer on the bottom. It is so nice to not have to sit in a chair to get in the bottom bins and it makes it easier to keep a check on what is in the fridge as well as when you need to clean the drawers out.
That's what we already have and I told Hubby this next one must be the same. Along with the double doors on top. I would love the exact same one, but it isn't made any longer.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Beverley

Post by Beverley »

It is better if the freezer drawer is the pulout type. My bottm freezer has a door and only one part pulls out slightly. I am not real happy with it especially since I lost a lot of refrigerator space. Live and learn.

Bev
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Beverley wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:15 pm It is better if the freezer drawer is the pulout type. My bottm freezer has a door and only one part pulls out slightly. I am not real happy with it especially since I lost a lot of refrigerator space. Live and learn.

Bev
The one we have is a drawer type with numerous baskets. It does pull out and that makes it so much easier to use. The baskets can also be pulled out at various levels.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Jackielou wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:58 am The one we have is a drawer type with numerous baskets. It does pull out and that makes it so much easier to use. The baskets can also be pulled out at various levels.
That is the kind I have and I love it..
Janet Alliesmama