Are you "pulling back" Covid ???

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Are you "pulling back" Covid ???

Post by clemencia2us »

Wow Sandy - that is crazy.

Hope you and our family will recover quickly.
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

floridacatlover wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:48 pm Sandy, I’m sorry that both you and your son have Covid and I hope it doesn’t last long. I know that you’ve been very careful. That is scary that your son is fully vaccinated AND was wearing a N95 mask and still got it!
OMG ,

Sandy I'm so very sorry,

IC
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Have y'all heard this thing about vaccinating kids 12 or so will cause them to go sterile

Seems to be the latest conspiracy theory.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

clemencia2us wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:47 pm Have y'all heard this thing about vaccinating kids 12 or so will cause them to go sterile

Seems to be the latest conspiracy theory.
I have been hearing this for awhile now. Silly people.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Well, it has finally happened. My province of Saskatchewan has caught up with Ontario for a daily count of new cases. Problem being my province is just over a million people and Ontario has 14X our population here at 14+ million people.

Mind you we do have more open spaces and room to maneuver when outside to keep the physical distancing part, but we have an over abundance of anit-whatever's just like Alberta.

Yesterday Alberta declared a medical emergency and have walked back the majority of easing they did. In fact now they are asking other provinces to send nurses and to accept patients from their who have the virus. Only reason this was done is because the provincial leaders losing his base and people are calling on him to resign.

Now my province is the last to not have a mask mandate and is supposedly open for business. The anti-whatever's are praising him and the rest of us are worried sick as the numbers of infections continue to rise. We are in scary times here. I almost wish we would have had a complete 2-3 week lockdown like New Zealand did in the beginning. Perhaps the country would not be in such a mess.
Jackie
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Late this morning the provincial government has reinstated many of the lapsed mandates. We are back to wearing masks in enclosed spaces, as well as keeping the 6 feet distance between. They have also stated that provincial employees and employees of Crown Corporations will need to be vaccinated as well as all health employees (doctors, nurses and others that work in health care) or be prepared to to undergo testing, or in some cases lose their jobs. Yes!!! Finally!!!!

People are up in arms and complaining about it. But of course we all know who the complainers are.

It is like our head of provincial government looks over at Alberta and copies whatever they do.
Jackie