Daily Check-in September 8, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check-in September 8, 2021

Post by floridacatlover »

Hello friends.

Logics, I’m sorry for your little nephew and will say a prayer that he has a mild case of Covid.

Janet, you were smart to take the initiative to go to your NP to check out your pain and the wound. I hope that you get the antibiotic today.

It is sunny so far and I’m going to see if I can get a bag of mulch to freshen up my entryway which is a mess from all the rain. My old mulch has completely washed away. A friend is going to stop by tomorrow and I want to make the entry look better if possible. If all the bags of mulch are very wet, however, I won’t get it.

Pippi is back to her normal self this morning. I don’t know why her pill affected her so much yesterday. Her weight was stable at the vet and I’m content with that.

Have a good day.
mbrudnic

Post by mbrudnic »

Good Morning,

Logic that is scary with the variants. My Grandson's got it last year, very mild cases, and I am hoping that it has given them some antibodies.

I get to go after work and get my hair cut. It is bushing out again.

Everyone have a great day,
Maggie
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Logics I will keep your family in my prayers.

Enjoying the quiet of the mountains. It is a bit chilly here, heavy dew or frost on car windows.

We will probably be sticking closer to the cabin today as neither of us slept well the night before last and in my case last night as well. Could be nap time this afternoon.

Just heard a bull elk calling in the distance.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

Thank you so much for your kind words and your prayers. They are very much appreciated.
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Hello all,
Logic, praying for the little one. My 7 yr old grand had to quarantine because of exposure in school.

Up and getting stuff done, insta cart order delivered and wiped down....put away.
I do need to go to the DG at some point this week for canned dog food...he has started refusing the chicken and rice. I will refrain from giving it for awhile and try again.

I think they are working on the drive entries on my road, when I took dog out this AM I could hear truck noises and smell asphalt.

Chicken are fed, litter box cleaned and robo vac has done it's thing...now on to the other house chores. I think a dressed up frozen pizza and salad for supper tonight.
I need to do an inventory of stored goods, I have tried to keep a list but I "think" it got away from me. :roll:
JCKitty
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I am very tired today. I just feel washed out. I have a towel wash in the dryer.

I had to mend the apron of one of my bunnies dresses. Easy as the sewing machine was already set up to do it. All I had to do was change the foot. Now I will change it back and work on bibs. I have 2 cut out and ready to sew.

I printed a cute giraffe pattern, for a stuffed giraffe. I also found and printed a Triceratops pattern. But I had to enlarge it to do it. Easy thanks to my experience in the Copy center when I worked.

Penny