Daily Check-in September 10, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Mrscreative

Re: Daily Check-in September 10, 2021

Post by Mrscreative »

floridacatlover wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:56 am Hello friends.

It’s raining hard again here. The ground is so saturated.

Pippi’s appointment is mid-afternoon. Until the I’m working on my puzzle which is about half complete. I have half of my pad Thai from yesterday’s lunch for my dinner tonight.

Not much else. A rainy, dreary day.

Stay safe.
Enjoy your leftovers and it sounds like a great day to cozy inside the house. I think I will need to do yet more watering of my garden again, especially the blue iris plants.

Creative
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

good morning,

went to the visatation yesterday, it was for between 4-8 pm, we went a bit after 4pm there were only 2 other people there, the parents and brother wern't there. yet, I assume.

I don't have kids, but I can't imagen losing a child.

The service is at 2pm, we will leave here about 1pm

did a load of wash, everything is hung up, meaning on hangers and the hangers are on the door jam, elegent :lol:

Dogs walked and fed.

DH and I left for his breckfast at 8:30am got back a bit after 10am

I am much happier going early and the nI have the rest of the day.

DH has agreed to let me dress and bandage his leg and feet i nthe morning and not the evening, I like to get it done and not have it to do later.

IC
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Not too bad out there today. Temps are in low 90s and you can feel fall in the air!

This morning was almost chilly!!!

What a difference. :mrgreen:
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Logics,
I continue to pray for you and your situation.

i went out with my dog and while he was doing his thing, I grabbed my loppers and commenced to cutting out saplings coming up under the pine trees. I identified and left several shag bark hickory trees seedlings for my SiL as he wants some starts. Found more poison ivy...bad year for poison ivy.

Laundry done, dried on the lines and put away. Dishwasher running now and no clue as to what supper will be I know it will include salad.
My rescue cat is super needy today. I feel like I am using the lint cleaner to get the cat hair off of me hourly. :roll:

Might spend some time at the camper this weekend...depends on the heat.But it does cool off really nice at night.
JCKitty