Daily Check in Sept 11, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Daily Check in Sept 11, 2021

Post by Jackielou »

Good evening fellow frugalites

We are home now. I have unpacked and got the laundry together. Now I am taking it easy and will be going to sleep soon.

Busy week coming up. Harvey has to make an appointment at the bank to change a few things into a RIFF, I will be phoning the appliance repair guy for our stove as the part is now in and harvesting the garden.

See you all in the morning.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

Well, we made it to the beach. It's beautiful and we can just feel our blood pressure dropping a few points being here. It was, however, a long and physically hard trip, even though we broke it up and drove in halfway and stayed at a LaQuinta Inn in Prattville, AL last night. I just don't think either one of us could have moved if we'd driven the whole way today. We're pitiful. Now we're talking about leaving a day early on Friday and driving halfway, then going the rest of the way on Saturday. I guess we'll see how we do this week.

The weather is beautiful. Our condo looks out over the pool, but then the gulf is right on the other side of the pool, so we have great views. It's really nice here.
Patty
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

chocolite wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:52 pm Well, we made it to the beach. It's beautiful and we can just feel our blood pressure dropping a few points being here. It was, however, a long and physically hard trip, even though we broke it up and drove in halfway and stayed at a LaQuinta Inn in Prattville, AL last night. I just don't think either one of us could have moved if we'd driven the whole way today. We're pitiful. Now we're talking about leaving a day early on Friday and driving halfway, then going the rest of the way on Saturday. I guess we'll see how we do this week.

The weather is beautiful. Our condo looks out over the pool, but then the gulf is right on the other side of the pool, so we have great views. It's really nice here.
Patty glad to hear you arrived at your vacation spot ok. Enjoy the relaxing view.. You have earned it.
Janet Alliesmama