Daily Check-In, September 13, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
gaylejackson2

Re: Daily Check-In, September 13, 2021

Post by gaylejackson2 »

Hello friends,

I am subbing at the alternative high school today. I like coming here because classes start later, and end earlier, than the regular high school. The class size is typically smaller too. However, some of the troublemakers from the other school often end up here, so there is that stressor added. Still it's not a bad tradeoff, with 1-3 troublemakers all day, versus regular high school with that many, or more, in each class of 30-36 and all day long.

Dd8 Did Not want to go to school today, did not want to wake up either.

For that matter, I did not want to wake up, but the whining of my boys' dogs woke me a full hour ahead of my alarm.

We have had rain over the past few days; mostly at nights, then warmer temps in day. I LOVE rain, and also love to listen to it falling at night--it's so relaxing. However, cloudy skies do tend to add to lower emotions for me, unless I can walk around outside--not happening while I'm Subbing at this school.

I am soo tired. I feel like I did not get much rest this weekend. Last week Was exhausting though.

This Saturday is my niece's bridal shower, but I've just about decided to not go. I keep feeling weak & lightheaded, so I'll RSVP saying I'm not coming. Golly! I wonder if this is just part of my new normal. :cry: Oh well, I'll try to just keep going. The other option is to break down crying in a pity party.

I'm off for now. I think school is ending soon, and I need to compile my notes so I can do a quick grocery run.
mbrudnic

Re: Daily Check-In, September 13, 2021

Post by mbrudnic »

Hello,

I got my lab results back and my A1c was 6.5. I was worried it would be higher. I still need to work on it. The darn kitchen is too close to my office. :roll: