Daily Check-in September 19, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Mrscreative

Re: Daily Check-in September 19, 2021

Post by Mrscreative »

Good afternoon beautiful people,

Jackie I will be thinking about you today. Those special dates are always the hardest to deal with. And Maggie, unfortunately there are no easy solutions to weight loss or any other major health challenges.

It’s an incredibly warm day today and I am enjoying our backyard with my shorts on. I did enjoy a short walk this morning. My new hobby is to check licence plates that are the furthest distance away at a nearby hotel I walk by every day. Today it was Alberta. I watered the flower pots and perennials and did my “apple picking “. Fortunately that seems to be slowing down slightly,

Well I intend to make some kind of veggie lentil soup and need to find a recipe. Dh is having leftovers and I think Dd2 wants to make a pizza so she’ll have some lunch food ready to grab.
It seems like I am always cooking or cleaning up afterwards.

I almost sent away for some “free” skin cream but noticed when I read the small print I saw that you’re actually signing yourself up for a subscription to some ridiculously overpriced item. No thanks!

Just a day of rest here which is wonderful!
Creative
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

If anyone is interested in seeing them, I posted some pics from vacation on my blog.
Patty
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Watching and listening to a PBS program about Latino Americans. Its Hispanic Heritage Month.

Not sure if i will watch the football game

But my brother is a big fan and always grills. He just brought us ribs and all the fixings - yummy! No need to make dinner.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

chocolite wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:17 pm If anyone is interested in seeing them, I posted some pics from vacation on my blog.
Patty I enjoyed your vacation pictures.. Looks like a really lovely place to go on vacation.. Sorry you and your DH were made so tired by the journey.. The double rainbow was amazing.
Janet Alliesmama
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

chocolite wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:17 pm If anyone is interested in seeing them, I posted some pics from vacation on my blog.
nice pics - and those short stories!!!! Awesome.
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Update:

I agree Patty, nice pics and I love your short stories!

I just finished the defrosting of the freezer, it is scrubbed out, dried and stuff reinstalled. Looks really good and lots of room left for the pork. Glad that job is done.

Sausage sandwich for supper, cause I am not that hungry and can't be bothered LOL.

Thawing some stew meat....might make either veg-beef soup or some beef and potatoes....I think I may be pushing soup season...

I think I will be watching mindless TV tonight and just hanging out...not a lot of mojo left. One of the channels that shows Oldies is showing Everyone Loves Raymond...I like that silly show.
JCKitty