Daily Check In September 21, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In September 21, 2021

Post by clemencia2us »

Penny

I also woke up with a stuffy nose and sore throat.

Maybe the weather change coming in today.
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Hi All. I had my yearly cancer screening yesterday..and all is well! It has been 19 years since I had cancer and DH and I always hold our breath a little bit when I go for the mammo and ultrasound.
Beautiful Fall like day here.
Jackie...I do not understand why I repair person will say they will show up and then don't.....what is the point? It is so frustrating.
I think DH and I will work on firewood today...splitting and stacking.
LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

Good afternoon!

Mid 70s and it's sunny/cloudy/sunny. Hear we're supposed to get more rain this evening.

So, Good News! Had my 2nd mammogram, followed by an ultrasound this morning. Radiologist says the new scans don't show anything concerning. The downside is I have to have another mammogram in 6 months to make sure nothing's changed. But I'll take it. And thank you all again for your good thoughts and prayers!

Outside of that ... I need to put some chicken in the freezer. Also have some leftover cooked chicken that get turned into pot pie for tonight. Perhaps I'll get some sewing in a bit later ...

Jackie, I don't blame you for being upset. I know repair folks must be swamped, but gee, be upfront about it ...
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

LWolfeT, that is WONDERFUL! So sorry you had to go through all that anxiety, but YAH!

JCKitty, I am glad your pup is feeling better. Mine are all leery of the robovac. Rosie, the dog who is blind, really hates it because it yanked a hank of hair out of her tail one time. The dogs all take to the sofas and glare it while it's doing its thing.

FloridaCat, I hope Pippi is okay and just seeking out a quiet place to rest. (((Hugs)))
Mackie
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

LWolfT wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 1:05 pm So, Good News! Had my 2nd mammogram, followed by an ultrasound this morning. Radiologist says the new scans don't show anything concerning. The downside is I have to have another mammogram in 6 months to make sure nothing's changed. But I'll take it. And thank you all again for your good thoughts and prayers!
So glad you got the all clear!
Patty
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Update:

Wolf that is most excellent news!!!
Mackie, my old dog no longer gets on the furniture ...too hard on him. Most of the time the robo-vac turns away when it senses him but today it was determined to go right where he was laying.

I have the chicken fried for tonight and kitchen cleaned up from the mess :? Just need to strain the oil when it is cooled down.
It is still drizzling down with rain. Kind of gloomy but at least it is cooler. Lots of leaves coming down.

I have the grapes cleaned and will split with DD along with the pineapple. She can clean the pineapple LOL!
I need to search out empty totes for packing stuff at DD's...I have some and hope to not have to buy anymore. They are expensive anymore. But i really don't want to use cardboard boxes, but might have too.

Kind of dragging bottom this afternoon, hope I get a spark of more energy for this evening LOL

JCKitty