Daily Check In September 22, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ChristmasTrees

Re: Daily Check In September 22, 2021

Post by ChristmasTrees »

mbrudnic wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:44 pm Hi everyone,

I just looked at the report for yesterday's Mammogram. Looks like they will be calling my back for "more views". It seems to happen to me every other year. I am an F cup size, so they can't see everything.

As for my Doctor's visit, I liked the guy. We talked about scientific studies. He wants to try me on a statin and is sending me for an ultrasound of my liver. He says my numbers are slightly off and have been for several years. Just a precaution.

We had a cold front arrive last night and it is only 57 deg. F. And rainy. It rained Monday, and yesterday too. We need it.

Have a great day,
Maggie
Hi Maggie...it seems like it is mammo time for everyone! I have a friend that gets called back about every other year too..F cup and dense. Keep us posted.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Update

Salsa made, Eggplant Parma getting there. I did do a bit of sewing, but most of the day has been spent processing the food from the garden. Also baked a loaf of bread and now have somehow misplaced my oven mitts. Hmmm.

Next on the list is Potato Leek Soup for our supper. I am done like toast as Hubby would say.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
jckitty

Post by jckitty »

Update:

Just popping in to ask for prayers for my DD1...she is sick and running a fever, scared of it because of Covid.
Hoping it is just a seasonal thing, she has allergies and today had to work in the cold rain part of the time, people out buying mums in this weather :roll:
She says she can't get warm...she has tomorrow off and I told her that if she needs to go to the ER to just do it. The ER scares me but I am at a loss as to what else i can do.
Yes she is vaccinated but works with the public ...I HATE this virus.
Prayers please.
JCKitty
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

Maggie, I hope all will turn out fine. (((Hugs)))

JCKitty, I hope your daughter will be okay. There is just a plain old autumn virus making the rounds too. We had a lot of sick kids who did not have Covid. (((Hugs)))
Mackie
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

jckitty wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:13 pm Update:

Just popping in to ask for prayers for my DD1...she is sick and running a fever, scared of it because of Covid.
Hoping it is just a seasonal thing, she has allergies and today had to work in the cold rain part of the time, people out buying mums in this weather :roll:
She says she can't get warm...she has tomorrow off and I told her that if she needs to go to the ER to just do it. The ER scares me but I am at a loss as to what else i can do.
Yes she is vaccinated but works with the public ...I HATE this virus.
Prayers please.
JCKitty
I hope that it is just her seasonal allergies. I will keep her in my prayers.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
icfrugal1

Post by icfrugal1 »

small vent

we were at DH's mother s place

The hospice nurse came and she parked her car on the ramp !!!

BIL asked her to move the car she didn't

when Dh and went to leave I had to ask her to move her car, she did stop working on MIL and moved the car

BUT who does that ?

DH uses a walker and NEEDS the ramp to get in and out.

I would win awards for bad parking, but I would have moved off of the ramp!!!

IC