Daily Check in Sept 27, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
jckitty

Re: Daily Check in Sept 27, 2021

Post by jckitty »

Update:

Stuffed and roasted 2 chickens...one for Covid branch of family and one I split with DD2.
I got some really good sweet green grapes with my Aldi's order... and some good Fuji apples.

I also sent homemade frozen noodles and some Idahoan instant potatoes along with some baby carrots . Grand that tested negative came to get the stuff she was dying to get out of the house....we did a safe pass off of goods and stood several feet apart outside to visit for a bit...poor kid is so bored. She is isolating in her room, with all windows open...or she said she goes outside and walks the dogs...alot.

Tomorrow I am going to recycle depot and hopefully to the DG...going to look for evaporated milk and stock up on pedialyt and gatorade.
DD said she thought they had plenty of stuff stocked up and now is finding out they needed stuff she hadn't thought of. She said it has been a real eye opener.

JCKitty
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

ownedbydogs wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:02 am We had the memorial for my daughter yesterday and it was nice. My Pom Buddy took a turn for worse Friday and passed away this morning at 340 am. We’re we’re going to take him in this morning to have him euthanized because he was so sick. Don’t think I am equipped to lose much more.
Owned I am so sorry to hear about your latest loss. Please take very special care!
Creative
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Jackielou wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:22 pm Update

The quilt and prayer shawl have been delivered. My laundry is almost finished, and my own quilt is sandwiched. Watching Net Flix for a bit and then I will move on to a small extra cleaning job.

I may end up napping part of the afternoon, but then I am a bit scared I won't be able to sleep tonight.
Wow...you got a LOT done today!
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

Thanks everyone. I miss Buddy, but knew his days were numbered as blood tests taken in June, when he showed no symptoms of being sick, indicated to his vet that he was suffered with pancreatic cancer or liver disease. I wanted to have his teeth cleaned was the reason for the test as he was 8. No major problems until Fri . Like Clem, I always have more than one dog. I have 3 left out of the gang I started with. The youngest is 5 and the oldest is 13. At my age, I think they will be the last.