Daily Check in Sept 27, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check in Sept 27, 2021

Post by MackerelCat »

Owned, I am so sorry about your Pom Buddy. You have endured so many losses, dear heart. (((HUGS)))
Mackie
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

Owned, I am sorry that you lost your pom buddy.

{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}

Penny
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

ownedbydogs wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:02 am We had the memorial for my daughter yesterday and it was nice. My Pom Buddy took a turn for worse Friday and passed away this morning at 340 am. We’re we’re going to take him in this morning to have him euthanized because he was so sick. Don’t think I am equipped to lose much more.
Sorry about your baby! Big hug to you
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning all

Not sure if I slept well or not. But do know don't feel as peppy as I did yesterday.

So I took a hot shower and that woke me up. It is nice and sunny out. Temps should stay in the low 90s.

Getting hungry. Will make a burger with lots of cheese for lunch!!

Oh i bought a scratch off lottery thing yesterday and won 20 bucks - so will maybe go cash it in later.

Have a great day all
LWolfT

Post by LWolfT »

Good morning ...
Sunny and supposed to hit 80 today.

Owned, I'm so sorry ...
Patty, hugs to you, too.

Is there an evaporated milk shortage out there?. Have been to 3 stores and can't find any.

Have been looking for a new dehumidifier. All the online repair sites suggest that the problem is either the compressor or the circuit board, and it's more expensive to fix than replace.

Otherwise, need to get dinner in the crockpot and empty/refill the dishwasher. Was hoping to make blackberry bread, but not sure if I'll get to it.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

LWolfe, there was no evaporated milk in Food Lion two weeks ago. I didn't even look this week. Our little Food Lion is the canary in the coal mine on supply chain problems. This week it was nearly out of all canned vegetables except the weird stuff.
Mackie