Daily Check In October 10, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ChristmasTrees

Re: Daily Check In October 10, 2021

Post by ChristmasTrees »

DH and I went to the library fair today. Perfectly safe...outdoors...small town. It was nice to see some friends.
Getting pretty gloomy here...hope the rain holds off til the fair is over.
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

I went to bed early last night and woke up feeling much better today. Gave DS a haircut, which was about like shearing a sheep with his thick, super curly hair, gave all three dogs a bath and trimmed out any little knots in their "feathers," and then fixed the pot roast I bought yesterday. It's in the oven and smells wonderful. Also got most of my lunches made for the week. Just waiting on the rice cooker to click off so I can finish plating up the containers for the freezer.

When I bathe the dogs, Goldie Dog always takes the longest because I first comb conditioner through her leg feathers, fluffy bottom and tail. She has a spitz coat and it takes some extra care because it's silky and somewhat dry. She is so good about the beauty treatment: very patient and never puts up a fuss. There's no telling how much a professional grooming would cost for her.

If my mojo holds, there's a shirt to mend for DS and I would kind of like some pumpkin bread. Got all the stuff to make it.

Hope you all have a peaceful afternoon.
Mackie
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning

Still can’t post from my desktop. Cleared cookies as suggested when I looked up the error but no dice.

So using my cell. I should use my iPad.

I slept well. Did not get up until 10! The cod made breakfast. It’s kind of overcast outside. Looks like we will get warmer weather during the week and then fall sort of starts. Lol.

Hope all have a great day!
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

clemencia2us wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:01 pm Good morning

Still can’t post from my desktop. Cleared cookies as suggested when I looked up the error but no dice.

So using my cell. I should use my iPad.

I slept well. Did not get up until 10! The cod made breakfast. It’s kind of overcast outside. Looks like we will get warmer weather during the week and then fall sort of starts. Lol.

Hope all have a great day!
Clem I get that error when I try to post on my laptop, but when I go into the forum the post is there.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Yes the post is or was there. But I went to the store so shut it down. Now just shows the error
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Hopefully it will get resolved.