Daily Check in Oct 11, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
mbrudnic

Daily Check in Oct 11, 2021

Post by mbrudnic »

Good Morning,
Jackie must be busy sending her boys off. Let's get started.
mbrudnic

Re: Daily Check in Oct 11, 2021

Post by mbrudnic »

Ok, I double-checked, No one has posted a similar thread.

So I am home from my abdominal ultrasound and the MyChart program already has the the radiologist's report. Just as suspected, Sings consistent with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Lier disease. Another sign that I should eat Keto for a while.

Yesterday both Grandson's had baseball games. We could see a huge difference in DGS4's social skills since he started preschool a month ago.

I had to get gas for the third time this week. Two 170 mile (roundtrip) trips to see DS2 and an 47 mile roundtrip to see the Grands play will do that. Will take another trip down that way tonight for my support group meeting.

I have my to-do list for today and tomorrow. Some simple cleaning tasks and sewing tasks.

Have a great day,
Maggie
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

Good morning Maggie and all --

I've decided to get my hair cut. It's been growing out for the past two+ years but I think I'm done. I've decided I can do the silvery gray color fine, but once it gets to this length, all I want to do is throw it in a ponytail - and that's just not a good look for me, especially with the color. So, I'm going to roll the dice with an inverted bob cut. I've had one several times before and been pleased with it. Trouble is, my hair has gotten a LOT curlier the older I get and getting a good hair cut with hair this curly can be a crap shoot. Oh well. I'm going to live dangerously. I've got a couple pictures cued up to show the stylist of when I had this cut a few years ago.

I have PT this afternoon. We have leftovers for supper tonight but I think I'll make some green beans to go with them.

Hobbes has discovered he likes riding around on my rollator, lol. I usually park it in my bedroom in the mornings just outside the bathroom while I get ready. When I come out, there he is, all ready to go for a ride. We go to the kitchen where I get my coffee, then he hitches a ride back to the den (AKA end of the line). He's so funny.
Patty
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Good morning all

Still getting that error message. So using my phone to post. Not as easy as a desktop

I slept pretty good. I woke up at 6:30 to use the bathroom and then not until 9.

All have been outside and fed

I’ve had one cup of coffee

Sunny and bright outside. Still warm. Not super hot but looking forward to cooler weather. Not too cold

Not sure what I will do today. Play it by ear.

Have a great day all.
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Good morning fellow frugalites,

Not much happening here so I will make this short until probably later on. The DS's haven't left yet, in fact they are still sound asleep. Oops I hear the youngest moving around. Will talk to you all later.

Clem I am still getting that error message as well. Will notify Aaron today.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
Grannysewstoys

Post by Grannysewstoys »

I spent most of the morning vacuuming, I only need to do living room and bedroom the only 2 with carpet. Tomorrow I plan to use my Swiffer on the kitchen and bathroom floors.

Wednesday I plan to finish anything that I haven't accomplished today and tomorrow. I do have dish towels in the dryer.

I still have to put a lot of stuff back. I noticed a pin under one sewing machine so I need to put that one away. In a pin cushion if steel, or in the bottle for bent pins. I already gave away all the none steel pins I had.

It looks like I will be putting out at least 3 bags of trash tomorrow.

Penny