Daily Check in Oct 11, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check in Oct 11, 2021

Post by clemencia2us »

Still can’t post from desktop

Will try again tomorrow
Prairie Waif2

Post by Prairie Waif2 »

Bonne fete du action grace!!

It's a really nice day for Thanksgiving Day here in Manitoba. It actually got quite warm in my apartment. The plants are loving it!

I got my pumpkin pie baked last night and will have it for my Thanksgiving dessert tonight. I am having a Americanized, Canadian Thanksgiving. :mrgreen: I'm having Poutine and then pumpkin pie with real whipped cream! So good!

This morning I cleaned up my mess from last night in the kitchen and all is in the dishwasher now. The counters are all cleaned off and looking good.

The sun is starting to go down and my time of any living room cleaning is waning. I need to get a wee bit of vacuuming in before it gets to dark. Not much else to do in here that I feel like doing today, after all, it is a holiday!

Not much going on otherwise!

That's the skinny from around here!!

MJ
Hope has a good imagination.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I’m sad. I can see the forum on my desktop after I closed it for a few hours but cannot post. I try and it goes back to that error.

I thought about starting a new account and cannot even do that.
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

clemencia2us wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 8:37 pm I’m sad. I can see the forum on my desktop after I closed it for a few hours but cannot post. I try and it goes back to that error.

I thought about starting a new account and cannot even do that.
Clem, have you tried using a different internet browser? I use Firefox on my desktop and can get the forum fine.
Patty
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

chocolite wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:15 pm Clem, have you tried using a different internet browser? I use Firefox on my desktop and can get the forum fine.
That is what I finally did!
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

Good, glad that worked!
Patty