Daily Check-in | 13 Oct 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
jckitty

Re: Daily Check-in | 13 Oct 2021

Post by jckitty »

Thanks Jackie.
Maggie, I feel for you...that is hard to take.

Just back from eating with the family at "our" Mexican restaurant. I love being with them so much and then when we all leave it makes me miss them even more.
Not crowded and tables well spaced, I felt pretty safe but of course sanitize like crazy when we are out of there.
I need to take a bath and get my jammies on...it is still spitting rain and gloomy outside.
Clem I hope you and Penny stay safe and you don't get flooding.

JCKitty
Prairie Waif2

Post by Prairie Waif2 »

MackerelCat wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 12:04 pm MJ, I clench my teeth instead of grinding them and had to get a night guard made because my whole face would ache in the mornings. It helped a lot.

It's coolish this morning here in Tennessee. There's a touch of fall color in some of the trees. The extended forecast is for breaking out the sweaters in 10 days, with some nights in the 30s (F).

I just had two back-to-back staff meetings, one in person and one on Zoom. I am procrastinating about dealing with the stack of mail. It's only one chair's worth. ( If you're wondering about that measure, I pile it in the seat of a spare office chair. :-D )
Mackie,

I can't afford to have a custom made one from the Dentist but they have some really good ones for sale at our Shoppers Drug Mart. I'll get one there. I know it will help. I have had a custom made one years ago. Right now? I just know I need one. Seems I only started doing this a couple of weeks ago!

MJ
Hope has a good imagination.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

jckitty wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:09 pm Thanks Jackie.
Maggie, I feel for you...that is hard to take.

Just back from eating with the family at "our" Mexican restaurant. I love being with them so much and then when we all leave it makes me miss them even more.
Not crowded and tables well spaced, I felt pretty safe but of course sanitize like crazy when we are out of there.
I need to take a bath and get my jammies on...it is still spitting rain and gloomy outside.
Clem I hope you and Penny stay safe and you don't get flooding.

JCKitty
Thunder and lightning so far. And rain. Two pups are not happy.