Daily Check in Oct 14, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
MackerelCat

Re: Daily Check in Oct 14, 2021

Post by MackerelCat »

Thank you, ladies. I will let him know my friends are praying for him.
Mackie
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

Quiet day today. Sister out much of the day; sitting at Kia waiting for a car repair.

Sitting here waiting for my Zoom bingo game to start.

Got all my exercising in this morning and have worked on a coloring page, a wreath of autumn leaves. It's coming along well, better than I expected actually. I have another 12 leaves to go on it. I've been looking for color combinations to brighten up the page as I have all the brown and gold that I need. Need more red/orange combos.

Tomorrow is the 15th and the middle of the month . . this year is going by almost too quickly.

Well, going for now. Hope all are well and enjoying the day.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

I'm showered and dressed. If it wasn't schwan's day - I would make it another pajama day.

I feel okay, just don't feel like doing anything. The sun is out - so that helps.

The pets are being really good today. Knock on wood!
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

Well looks like one task for me today is organizing the freezer - the Schwan's order needs more space!
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

I've decided to use our Picadilly To Go gift card for supper tonight. We both like their food and it's a good value for what you get. DH wants fried chicken and I'm getting the baked fish. The total will be just a bit over the $25 gift card, so we won't be out much money at all and just the gas to get there and back. It's only a few miles away, which is nice. So no cooking tonight, yay!
Patty
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Good afternoon beautiful people,

Lots of household stuff completed today. Started off by cleaning out the fridge, going for my Walmart pickup and then a quick trip into Safeway for some items I was unable to get from Walmart. Groceries put away and then all main floors were vacuumed and then swiffered. I also started a loaf of bread in the bread maker, intended for a sick friend. It was a white bread as she is celiac and unable to tolerate whole grains. Unfortunately it did not rise as it should have, so I will try once again tomorrow with a different recipe.

Dh was off to golf today, so while I was busy, the house was quiet. After lunch, I went for a short walk and collected the mail and then it was time to get the pork pot roast going along with some veggies cooking in the pan. It’s in the oven now and my sink is shiny for now. I called to make a medical appointment and that took 45 minutes on hold! That was ridiculous, imho. At least the appointment could be scheduled for tomorrow.

Now I am just resting before the rest of dinner needs attention.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Creative