Daily Check in Oct 22, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Prairie Waif2

Re: Daily Check in Oct 22, 2021

Post by Prairie Waif2 »

MackerelCat wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:01 am JCKitty, thanks for the info about smokers and oxygen after surgery. I had a text from him this morning and he seemed a bit more lucid than yesterday. He needs to rest, eat and do a lot of breathing at this point.

MJ, I am sorry about your inspection not going well after all your work. Is there a council on aging office or a Buy Nothing group you could reach out to for some power strips? (((hugs)))
Thanks Mackie,

I reached out to my former spouse and his wife to see if they could buy me a few at Canadian Tire, I found the cheapest certified ones as possible. They came back with they had loads to donate to me. I just needed two so they came and dropped them off. I asked if I could make them a Saskatoon Pie (one of Davey's Favorites) or would they like to just have the Saskatoons so Sharon could make one that would accomodate her diabetic diet. Sharon got the Berries and will be making them the pie using Stevia. It worked out very well, they ditched unneeded power bars and they both love Saskatoon Pie so they got a good deal too! I een threw in extra berries so they could make muffins.

MJ
Hope has a good imagination.