“Florida Man”

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
floridacatlover

“Florida Man”

Post by floridacatlover »

We lovingly say our state has more than its share of people who do incredibly dumb things - who we term “Florida Man.” Here’s a good example from today. Sheesh!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/grenade-detonated-routine-traffic-stop-florida-80788267
clemencia2us

Re: “Florida Man”

Post by clemencia2us »

crazy!!!
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Wow!!
Janet Alliesmama
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

What an idiot.
Patty
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

I finally got around to reading this. Unbelievable that a man with such an extensive criminal record could get his hands on a grenade. In my humble opinion, what separates Canada from the United States are our stricter gun control laws.

To get even a rifle legally, a license is required, criminal record check and prospective gun owner must take and pass a safe firearm handling and storage class. To obtain a hand gun legally is even more difficult.

We have friends who own hunting rifles and any game they shoot, they eat. We personally have no firearms and don’t feel unsafe. If threatened our first course of action would be to call the police. I am not in favour of sport hunting at all. And as most of you know, I am vegetarian and don’t consume any meat so I am not being hypocritical imho.

Creative