Daily Check-in November 25, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Daily Check-in November 25, 2021

Post by alliesmama4 »

ownedbydogs wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:48 am Am feeling much better today. Am able to stand longer than a few seconds without falling. And learned how to navigate a wheel chair through small spaces! Lol I live in a 14 wide mobile home and space is narrow even without furniture. Granddaughter sent me a little of everything so I have enough to eat when I feel like eating.

Owned so sorry to hear you are still not well. Take care and take it easy.
Janet Alliesmama
floridacatlover

Re: Daily Check-in November 25, 2021

Post by floridacatlover »

ownedbydogs wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:48 am Am feeling much better today. Am able to stand longer than a few seconds without falling. And learned how to navigate a wheel chair through small spaces! Lol I live in a 14 wide mobile home and space is narrow even without furniture. Granddaughter sent me a little of everything so I have enough to eat when I feel like eating.
Owned, when my dad had his first stroke, mom bought a narrower than normal wheelchair for him. It worked out great and was easy for dad to navigate. So if your wheelchair is the normal width, you might have your family start looking for a narrow one. Of course I hope that you won’t need the wheelchair soon. Take care.