Pet Food Shortages?

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Jackielou

Re: Pet Food Shortages?

Post by Jackielou »

I better pick up extra for my Grandcat when she comes for a visit.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

I went online yesterday to see where my canned cat food order is - it said it was delivered on the second - it was NOT. Then did some research and this Amazon seller apparently is "famous" for creating fake tracking numbers and saying items were delivered that were not. At lease I have confirmation that my refund is being processed and I'll never buy from this seller again. Are they perhaps thinking people won't bother with their refund? WHY are they still an Amazon seller?
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

My son fell afoul of one of those people. The amount of time he spent filing a complaint with Amazon and getting his refund was proof that a percentage of people just shrug it off and those crooks stay in business.

I learned from dealing with the students that a lot of people do not understand how tracking numbers work and simply think it's taking weeks to get their stuff. So that seller is counting on that ignorance.
Mackie
ownedbydogs

Post by ownedbydogs »

I feed the dogs both dry and wet Purina One. I have a subscription for the 12 pk cans from Amazon, delivered once a month. I see they have increased the price a few cents this month. As long as they have the dry, they are o.k. As I-have weird dogs.they like buttermilk over their food . Can’t set my cup down where one of the dogs can get to it. Figure it helps my stomach, it won’t hurt them.
ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

Like a lot of things that are in short supply, I have to just buy it when I find it. I don't shop around for a better price or a specific size. I'm afraid that if I pass on something, but then can't find it somewhere else, when I return to the store it will be gone for good.
ohjodi
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

MackerelCat wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:08 am My son fell afoul of one of those people. The amount of time he spent filing a complaint with Amazon and getting his refund was proof that a percentage of people just shrug it off and those crooks stay in business.

I learned from dealing with the students that a lot of people do not understand how tracking numbers work and simply think it's taking weeks to get their stuff. So that seller is counting on that ignorance.
I was worried about not getting my refund as was promised, but it is in my account already. How sad that someone elects to make money off hurting others.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz