Daily Check In November 30, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In November 30, 2021

Post by clemencia2us »

What are GAC movies?

Well went from wearing a loose cotton colorful sweater top to sleeveless cotton top. It is now 72 degrees and with doing some chores - had to change.
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

Good afternoon beautiful people,

It’s lovely and sunny outside but pretty cold and windy. Dh and I still took a brisk 7 km walk this afternoon.

My morning was lovely and leisurely. I did clean the basement bathroom with the lovely jacuzzi tub. That’s my spa area and it was time for a touch up. Like Jackie I made a loaf of bread. In fact Dh and I just enjoyed half a warm slice upon returning back from our walk and we had a cup of coffee to warm up ( and hopefully give me some energy)! I received my bamboo kitchen drawer dividers so did some tidying up and decluttering of two of my drawers. It divides the serving spoons from the egg flippers very nicely. And the knives and cheese slicer from my miscellaneous kitchen items ( spatulas, potato masher, ice cream scoop, etc). I will be returning an unused package as I didn’t realize each package has four dividers. I thought I was only getting two! I have a parcel to mail out anyway, so will just print out a return label from Amazon and will look forward to a refund. Quite a lot of money has been flying out the window lately.

This morning I also worked on my Christmas cards and have several to be posted when I collect the mail. I had previously purchased a lot of stamps so had them on hand. Unfortunately not the nice Christmas ones, but what can you do?

I plan on making a Mexican flavoured quinoa entree for my vegetarian dinner tonight. Roasted beets and steamed cauliflower and broccoli for veggie sides.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Creative
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

clemencia2us wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:12 pm What are GAC movies?

Well went from wearing a loose cotton colorful sweater top to sleeveless cotton top. It is now 72 degrees and with doing some chores - had to change.
It’s a new network started by a former Hallmark exec.

We warmed up here, too. I’m wearing shorts.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

We are home from the vet. They gave Pippi a pet bed, throw and card that everyone signed. Very nice. They apologized for wrapping it all in a big glitter ribbon. I had glitter all over my back seat and on the pet bed. Thank goodness for the lint roller sheets.
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

floridacatlover wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:34 pm We are home from the vet. They gave Pippi a pet bed, throw and card that everyone signed. Very nice. They apologized for wrapping it all in a big glitter ribbon. I had glitter all over my back seat and on the pet bed. Thank goodness for the lint roller sheets.
How nice that was.
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

floridacatlover wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:31 pm It’s a new network started by a former Hallmark exec.

We warmed up here, too. I’m wearing shorts.
I'm checking out the GAC movies. I had to add it to my favorites.