Today's Find

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Beverley

Today's Find

Post by Beverley »

I just hit the Mother Lode! A neighbor put out almost two dozen medium and large sized see through totes and lids (including a "free" sign. I saw them on my way home from work and immediately loaded them all into my van. I am sure I will use most of them and what doesn't get used here I will take to the preschool to see if we need them there. I'm excited! Between that and surplus food I get from work (otherwise it would just go in the trash) I'm doing well with freebies this month! :o Anyone else want to share what they have scored recently?

Bev
ownedbydogs

Re: Today's Find

Post by ownedbydogs »

Not especially free, but I qualified for $95.00 in gift cards from tests I had made during the yr from my advantage plan. I chose Lowe’s as it will pay for the new faucet I want. Free money as the tests didn’t cost me anything.
Beverley

Post by Beverley »

Owned that's great! I haven't come across anything like that but I have been making it a point to take more surveys. I qualify for a few more now than I used to. I think my love affair with streaming TV may be a big factor since I have come across more surveys that ask about that.

Bev
ChristmasTrees

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Beverley wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:28 pm I just hit the Mother Lode! A neighbor put out almost two dozen medium and large sized see through totes and lids (including a "free" sign. I saw them on my way home from work and immediately loaded them all into my van. I am sure I will use most of them and what doesn't get used here I will take to the preschool to see if we need them there. I'm excited! Between that and surplus food I get from work (otherwise it would just go in the trash) I'm doing well with freebies this month! :o Anyone else want to share what they have scored recently?

Bev
Wow! That was a great find!
HappyDaze

Post by HappyDaze »

Beverley wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:28 pm I just hit the Mother Lode! A neighbor put out almost two dozen medium and large sized see through totes and lids (including a "free" sign. I saw them on my way home from work and immediately loaded them all into my van. I am sure I will use most of them and what doesn't get used here I will take to the preschool to see if we need them there. I'm excited! Between that and surplus food I get from work (otherwise it would just go in the trash) I'm doing well with freebies this month! :o Anyone else want to share what they have scored recently?

Bev
Oh Bev, that is such a great freebie score, thank you for sharing, that makes my frugal heart happy. I had a free donut from the donut shop that DD and her SO brought me. I picked up two prescriptions today that will be free after reimbursement from my employer paid health care reimbursement account. I got free batteries at Family Dollar by combining a store digital coupon with a manufacturers coupon with a sale. I got two free yogurts at the grocery store by paying with my can and bottle redemption ticket - the cans and bottles were ones that DD and her SO threw away and I rescued them. I have free Netflix because DD and her SO got it and gave me the password.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz