Aldis

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ohjodi

Re: Aldis

Post by ohjodi »

Oh, and since you live a long ways away, I'd suggest actually opening and tasting anything you might be very choosy about after you buy them, so you can return them right away if you don't like it.

As I said before, I did not care for the cottage cheese, and mayo, but I am VERY, VERY picky about those items...there wasn't anything "wrong" with them, but I did return them (had to make a special trip, ugh). I got my money back, but declined to get free replacement items because I figure it wasn't Aldi's fault that I'm picky, lol (I have since learned to just buy my favorite brands of those, instead of trying to save a couple of quarters, lol)

Most stuff is great, and the things I listed, before, that I didn't care for weren't anything that I couldn't doctor-up enough to make them less blah, to me. (The polish/smoked sausages that I said were a bit too greasy I just sliced and boiled to render some of the excess fat out)

Anyway, have fun, and let us know how it goes!
ohjodi
ChristmasTrees

Re: Aldis

Post by ChristmasTrees »

Thank you for all the new replies! I will be ready with quarter in hand!!!