Daily Check In December 4, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
clemencia2us

Re: Daily Check In December 4, 2021

Post by clemencia2us »

Just finished watching It's A Wonderful Life

OMG - love it more every year.
snowangel729

Post by snowangel729 »

Hey ladies,

I tried to be frugral as possible but I did buy some things. I needed new bras but had a coupon for 50% off my whole total so that helped. I also had a coupon for free milkshake at chic fil a so that was nice. Then DH and I went grocery shopping. Between my discount card and coupons we saved close to 100 dollars. DH and I then watched a movie while eating frozen pizza. All in all a pretty decent day.

Hope yall are doing well
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

snowangel729 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:29 am Hey ladies,

I tried to be frugral as possible but I did buy some things. I needed new bras but had a coupon for 50% off my whole total so that helped. I also had a coupon for free milkshake at chic fil a so that was nice. Then DH and I went grocery shopping. Between my discount card and coupons we saved close to 100 dollars. DH and I then watched a movie while eating frozen pizza. All in all a pretty decent day.

Hope yall are doing well
Snowangel looks like you did a great job. Keep up the good work.
Janet Alliesmama
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

alliesmama4 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:52 pm Good evening. I have been busy doing my 2022 budget. Things are looking good so far.

Teddi is having severe itching. I think the special shampoo the Vet recommended is stirring things up and making him itch more. Maybe it is supposed to do that to get rid of the bacterial problem he has with his skin? Poor little guy has been miserable. I took him in for an allergy shot today. Very pricey. He has been eating poorly and would not eat at all today despite having a freshly baked pork roast. I finally decided to go into town to get him a roast beef slider to see if that would temp him. He did not eat it right away, but he finally ate. He only gets the meat. I throw the bun away. He has gained 2 lbs since the last time he was there maybe 6 weeks ago. Yikes! His diet has not changed that much except I added some rice or boiled potato a few times. When I did that, I cut back on his meat. I really need to make sure he goes for longer walks instead of his usual in and out to go potty trips.

I was surprised to see a note at the drive-thru at Arby's. Their hours are reduced to 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. That means their staff will not even be getting a full work shift. Not sure if they are short of staff or short on products? Feel sorry for the workers. Who can get by on 5 hours of work? I am sure they are not getting paid that much.

Have a good rest of the evening.
Must remember to get Hubby to set up 2022 spread sheet. I just enter the figures he gets all the formulas in.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

Jackielou wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:04 am Must remember to get Hubby to set up 2022 spread sheet. I just enter the figures he gets all the formulas in.
I love my Money Program. It came free with a computer in 2006. It is simple enough I can use it... lol. I like being able to see figures and then being able to adjust them to see how they fit better in my budget. So easy to enter everything in the banking section then to see a % chart too. A reality check is always good and inspires me to try to do better.
Janet Alliesmama
snowangel729

Post by snowangel729 »

alliesmama4 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:39 am Snowangel looks like you did a great job. Keep up the good work.
Thank you!