Daily Check In December 8, 2021

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
ChristmasTrees

Re: Daily Check In December 8, 2021

Post by ChristmasTrees »

floridacatlover wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:01 pm Hello friends.

Pippi is not done yet. I’m realistic but the vet thought she still had enough spark in her that we should give her more time. I though that this was the day I would have to say goodbye. They gave her an anti-nausea shot called seroquil (or something like that). She did eat a bit of her dry food this morning and a decent amount of wet food when we got home. The anti-nausea shot was $55 but they didn’t charge me for an exam. I had cancelled her fluids yesterday but she got the fluid today. I have to say all this has stressed me out but at least for today I’m happy. Thank you all for keeping Pippi in your thoughts and prayers.

I had bloodwork this morning. My Christmas door mat is in at Beall’s so I might go later to pick it up. The underwear that was part of the order was cancelled and I’m not too surprised because it said low stock when I ordered.

I left my house a mess - bed unmade, dishes in the sink so I’ll do that after I have some lunch.

Have a good day.
Hugs to you and Pippi!
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

We are staging a protest on the 19th

She has not made an effort to organize a city Christmas event. Our last mayor was all into that the last two years. Why he lost - who knows.

Anyway local organizations have been on events already, but appears she was mad cuz she did not beg her to be involved. Hello - you just do it - pitch in and help

So she is having a christmas parade which is really going to be a campaign for some state rep. She does a lto of campaigning for politicians. I hate them. But looks like that one is changing his mind since the town is not happy with her. So why be associated with her crazy butt.
snowangel729

Post by snowangel729 »

Evening yall!

Today was the usual. I worked. On my lunch break I went to pick up some toys and a gift card that was donated to us for DS. I went and used it to pick up a few more toys for the tree for DS. I also picked up two loaves of bread, two boxes of candy canes ( for ds's schools christmas party) and some drinks for DH. I spent less than 20 dollars. I ate breakfast and lunch from my stock of food at work. DH had dinner cooked when I came home so we ate and watched a little TV before going to visit our local christmas lights. We do it every year and its free. Now DS and I are watching Mickey's once upon a christmas and laying down before he goes to bed.

Tomorrow will be a low or no spend day for me