What Youtube channels do you watch

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Quilter51

What Youtube channels do you watch

Post by Quilter51 »

I need some new channels! What do you watch? It can be crafting, games, DYI, frugal, funny videos, really anything except TV shows.

Hit me!
HappyDaze

Re: What Youtube channels do you watch

Post by HappyDaze »

Mornings with Granny, Jan from New York City Saves Money, Prepper Princess, At Home with Lynn Wilson, Homestead Tessie, The Crafty DIY Guy, Frugal Fit Mom, The Frugal Diaries, Freedom in a Budget, Budget Girl, Kate Kaden, The Ramsey Show, Lydia Senn, The Financial Diet, How Debbie Saves, shoot, there is another one but I can't think of the name of it - I'll post when I remember.
"All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. After all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog."

Charles M. Schultz
frugalaaron

Post by frugalaaron »

Vice Grip Garage (Automotive Comedy/Entertainment)
The Hindley Street Country Club (Music)
Lexington Lab Band (Music)
The Action Lab (Science Experiments)
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

I watch one called AT Restoration in which a German guy takes old furniture that often looks like it's headed for the kindling pile and brings it back to life. There is no dialogue, so it's very soothing to watch.

Also, can't remember the name of it, but there's a channel with a Polish guy who cleans rugs in his shop and it is also oddly mesmerizing to me.
Mackie
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

I watch mostly travel videos. Planning to go to Denmark and Sweden this summer, one of my favorites is Stockholm Walks. Right now I’m obsessed with a channel called Itchy Boots. This is a 30-something Dutch woman traveling alone in South America on her motorcycle heading for Alaska. She’s amazing and such a positive personality!

On a more general focus, I like Diane in Denmark, Old World Home, Life Over Sixty with Sandra and Living Better with Barb.
ohjodi

Post by ohjodi »

thefrugalcrafter for watercolor, drawing, cards, colored pencils, markers etc Lindsay Weirich is great, and her Saturday morning "Sat Chats" are popular.

Also for watercolor: Ellen Crimi-Trent, Dr Oto Kano, In Liquid Color, Liron Yanconsky, The Art Gear Guide, Irit Landgraf, The Mind of Watercolor, In the Studio with Michele Weber, Teoh Yi Chie, Cafe Watercolor, Owings Art

Spain on a Fork, Quick easy Spanish and Mediterranean dishes, soups, stews, etc.

Glen and Friends Cooking they often make recipes from realllly old cookbooks.

And for analysis of Harry & Meghan, and the royal family: Lady Colin Campbell, The Body Language Guy, River, According 2Taz, HG Tudor.

CRASH COURSE 10-13 minute videos about everything you should have learned in high school about history, literature, politics, science, etc etc.
ohjodi