Daily check-in January 18, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
snowangel729

Re: Daily check-in January 18, 2022

Post by snowangel729 »

Evening yall,

We are still snowed in. I was able to work some more and spent time with DS. We are watching Lilo and Stitch again tonight. They called to tell me my car was ready but I couldn't pick it up due to not being able to leave the house. No spend again because we haven't left the house. We have still been eating on the big batch of food I made a few days ago.

Beverly, hope you get better.

Have a good evening yall
MackerelCat

Post by MackerelCat »

I ran my legs off at work today. We had six new Covid cases in two hours at the end of the afternoon. So much for things winding down.
Mackie
Jackielou

Post by Jackielou »

Update

Youngest DS is back at work but he does say his energy level is really low. I told him that it could take a while before that comes back.

Oldest DS will be heading back into work tomorrow.

Working on the knitted socks and I cut some more strips for the rug.
Jackie
http://inthelandofthelivingskiesii.blogspot.ca/
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

The COD decided he had the energy to go ahead and cut the grass.

My brother was going to do it - but he has been so busy with his regular job - concrete! They have been out of town doing some projects. Then my cousin was going to do it -but Covid hit.

It didn't look that bad - just not neat. So he did it and it looks a lot better. Even did the neighbors yard.

I made carne guisada for him - mexican beef stew - came out really good.

He will probably be sore tomorrow. Even the riding lawn mower can irritate his back.
chocolite

Post by chocolite »

Thanks Janet and Maggie, that's a good idea. Once when I booked a flight for my sister, I arranged a wheelchair for her. She said it went well on her flights. So I will definitely utilize that service if I get the chance to.
Patty