Check-in May 8, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Prairie Waif2

Re: Check-in May 8, 2022

Post by Prairie Waif2 »

itspennyc wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 9:13 pm I had a good Mother’s Day today.

Mother’s day is difficult for me, my younger son was killed in an auto accident on Mother’s Day 19 years ago, just under 2 months after my mom died.

So Mother’s Day is difficult for me. With the passing of time it has gotten better.

Penny
I'm glad to hear you had a good Mother's Day, Penny. So many people have bittersweet memories on this day. I am so sorry yours are so traumatic. It's very difficult to go through that and you have your memories but they will always be around Mother's Day. I have empathy for you.

I hope you have a good week.

MJ
Hope has a good imagination.
Grannysewstoys

Re: Check-in May 8, 2022

Post by Grannysewstoys »

by Prairie Waif2 » Sun May 08, 2022 9:59 pm

itspennyc wrote: ↑Sun May 08, 2022 8:13 pm
I had a good Mother’s Day today.

Mother’s day is difficult for me, my younger son was killed in an auto accident on Mother’s Day 19 years ago, just under 2 months after my mom died.

So Mother’s Day is difficult for me. With the passing of time it has gotten better.

Penny
I'm glad to hear you had a good Mother's Day, Penny. So many people have bittersweet memories on this day. I am so sorry yours are so traumatic. It's very difficult to go through that and you have your memories but they will always be around Mother's Day. I have empathy for you.

I hope you have a good week.

MJ
"When they show you who they are, believe them." Maya Angelou
Thank you.

Penny