Janet....Alliesmom

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Janet....Alliesmom

Post by alliesmama4 »

frugalmom wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:58 pm Lol-yes it was not a pretty sight! I lost 10 lbs that week (already gained it back-darn!) only because my husband who is useless in the cooking department-like I had to have him make me tomato soup from a can and he toasted me one toast! I was too sick to care at that point and he was the only one around that was well (my son had school so he wasn't home) and I was in isolation so didn't come out of my room. Ugh....

OH, you poor thing. You must have been so sick and then to have no one to help you. That makes me sad. ((hug)). I hope you never have to go through anything like that again.
Janet Alliesmama
frugalmom

Re: Janet....Alliesmom

Post by frugalmom »

alliesmama4 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 11:59 pm OH, you poor thing. You must have been so sick and then to have no one to help you. That makes me sad. ((hug)). I hope you never have to go through anything like that again.
Lol yeah, we were all in our own worlds in isolation in our room. I tell my dh all the time he needs to learn how to cook, like what will he do if I am the one who dies first! Oh, he says stupid things like I will eat out every day or I will hire a cook! Yeah right, he is soooo cheap, he won't do that-he complains if we eat out now even! And with a big family it gets expensive like I think it averages about 75.00 for all of us! And now I hear they add a fuel surcharge or some service charge now-it just happened this weekend when my brother came to visit and took all of us out. I was going to pay for it but he got the bill and he asked if the service charge included covers tip? We asked and it did not, that is separate. So it will cost even more! I took a picture in SF when i was there this weekend and the gas was 6.89/gallon and since then it is like 7.29 in Menlo Park they said-wow!!! We try not to drive these days unless groceries!