Janet....Alliesmom

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
alliesmama4

Re: Janet....Alliesmom

Post by alliesmama4 »

chocolite wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 3:00 pm It's so good to hear your update, Janet. I'm sorry about the extra work and expense you're having to deal with. But when you're done, won't it be nice to have a lot of stuff cleared out of the basement...

I hope Teddi perks up. Hopefully the change in diet will help. Audrey gained a pound at the last vet visit, so we've changed her treats to a frozen green bean. She loves it as much as she did the dental chews, thank goodness.
I am really looking toward getting things out of the basement and organized. I want to work on my miniatures and set up a little workshop down there.

Teddi is a very picky eater. However, he will eat the meaty part of a cucumber. I just give him a little bit at a time. His mouth is so tiny he cannot eat dog biscuits even the little ones are too hard for him to chew. He will not even try a dental chew.

Good luck with Audrey. She is such a little cutie on your FB page.
Janet Alliesmama
LogicsHere

Post by LogicsHere »

Nice to hear from you; you are definitely missed.
floridacatlover

Post by floridacatlover »

Janet, thanks for checking in. I’m sorry about your medical problems and that Teddi is not himself. Don’t wear yourself out with moving things in your basement. Little by little you’ll get it done. It’s good that the solar paperwork takes a bit of time.
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

LogicsHere wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 6:25 am Nice to hear from you; you are definitely missed.
Thanks logics.
Janet Alliesmama
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

floridacatlover wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:06 am Janet, thanks for checking in. I’m sorry about your medical problems and that Teddi is not himself. Don’t wear yourself out with moving things in your basement. Little by little you’ll get it done. It’s good that the solar paperwork takes a bit of time.
It is good that the paperwork is slowing things down. Originally, we were on a 30 day count down. The company that is doing the project has someone call me at least once a week with an update. They are getting frustrated with the county holding things up, but it does give me more time.
Janet Alliesmama
Mrscreative

Post by Mrscreative »

My goodness Janet, you certainly have had a lot going on! I wish you the very best with your home improvements, and decluttering project. And I hope both you and Teddy can get all the health issues sorted out.

Don’t overdo! Just little bits at a time and focus on some self care.

Hugs from Creative