Check in for Tues., May 10, 2022

This is the front porch of our forum. Pull up a chair, and talk about whatever's on your mind.
Grannysewstoys

Re: Check in for Tues., May 10, 2022

Post by Grannysewstoys »

Clem I am sorry for the loss of your special furry friend.

Penny
clemencia2us

Post by clemencia2us »

The COD buried Bubba with the other pets.

I wrapped him up in his favorite blanket and kissed him goodbye.

He was such a good boy .
GMPG54

Post by GMPG54 »

HappyDaze wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:41 pm I am so sorry for your loss - your boy was well loved.
Awww.So sorry,they definitely take a piece of our hearts with them when they leave us.
Take comfort in the good life you gave him and I'm sure the others are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge to greet him
🐾💔
alliesmama4

Post by alliesmama4 »

clemencia2us wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:02 pm Well it was bound to happen

My oldest pup passed away today. He was taking three meds but I guess he was just tired of it all

I do not even know how old he was. He was left behind by some previous folks that rented the house nest door. I was at least able to get some info from the shelter they go him from. But no date of birth.

He was such a good pup. That is now three senior pups that we have lost this year. :(
Clem so sorry for your loss. Bless you for being a loving and caring Mom to so many fur babies. You have given outstanding care to so many. ((hugs))
Janet Alliesmama
Prairie Waif2

Post by Prairie Waif2 »

clemencia2us wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 7:02 pm Well it was bound to happen

My oldest pup passed away today. He was taking three meds but I guess he was just tired of it all

I do not even know how old he was. He was left behind by some previous folks that rented the house nest door. I was at least able to get some info from the shelter they go him from. But no date of birth.

He was such a good pup. That is now three senior pups that we have lost this year. :(
Clem,

I am so sorry to hear you have lost another one of the pack. I know they mean a lot to you and this being the third loss in such a short time is very sad. The poor old guy! He sure knew he was loved and wanted when he got you as his Fur Momma! He has crossed Rainbow Bridge knowing he was loved and lots of stories to tell the other pups across the rainbow.

My sympathies.
Hope has a good imagination.